Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3D CHALLENGE

Hi Everyone!!
I am posting early because I am away and don't know the exact date I am supposed to have this in by!! Sorry about that!
Billie told me very quickly it was a 3 D challenge this month - so this is my take on it.....
I have made a simple card of black and white card stock. I had this plaid ribbon in my stash and also a digi flower image that I wanted to try. This image is called: Special Delivery HMTR1029.
The image is very large and I used it all - then made my card around it. I stamped my image twice. I coloured one image completely and the second image I only coloured the flowers and leaves. I don't know if you can see it but I used Crystal Lacquer on each rain drop and I put some around the edge of the flower and then drizzled them with Dazzling Diamonds from SU. I added a brad to the centre and attached it with a 3D 1/2" glue dot.

A little closer for you:

I am really sorry you can't see the rain drops have the Lacquer on them cause they are so cute!
My flower:

And now a couple to try to show you the dimension - kind of weird photos - sorry!



Copics used: Mouse #4 and mail box - C0,C1,C3,C5, C7; Leaves - G21, YG67; Mouse faces and feet - E0000,E000, E50, E51; Cheeks - R20;
Poppies - R01, R02, R05; Raindrops - B0000, Boo; Flower centers - YR23, Y17; Mouse #2 - Y11,YR24; Mouse #1 - E74, E71, E44; Mouse ## E13, E15
Hope you like it - see you all when I return in about 3 weeks!
Love, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment